If you’ve been on the fence about getting breast augmentation surgery, you’re not alone. Women of every age from 18 to 65 grapple with this decision every day. If the safety of the implants worries you, then speak with your doctor, but rest assured that today, implants are safer than ever. You may also be worried that you’ll be judged harshly by your peers or family if you decide to go through with the procedure. But here’s the honest truth: 1. If they make you feel happy, more confident and improve your appearance, then you have nothing to feel guilty about; and 2. They are probably just jealous and wish they could look as fabulous as you do (this is most likely the case)! At Take Shape Plastic Surgery in Fort Lauderdale, our board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Russell F. Sassani, is an expert in this field. Reach out to us anytime for a free consultation to discuss a breast augmentation or any other cosmetic procedure you may desire.
Five Reasons Why It’s the Right Time for a Breast Augmentation
- Confidence builder– Studies have shown that breast augmentation surgery can make someone who was once embarrassed of her body, into a confident, sexy woman one who is ready to take on the world. Besides all of the compliments you’ll receive, your newfound confidence will help boost your chances of success in the business and dating world.
- Breastfeeding– Breastfeeding is a natural, beautiful part of life that you share with your newborn. However, all that suckling literally sucks the firmness right out of your breasts! It is not uncommon for you to want to improve your appearance after you’ve stopped nursing.
- Small breasts – While there is nothing wrong with smaller breasts, some women just want a more robust silhouette. If you’ve been feeling like your tomboy physique needs a makeover, then breast augmentation surgery may just be the ticket.
- Menopause – If you’ve been going through this also very natural part of life, you’ve noticed that your breasts have gone through a change—and not for the better. The lack of estrogen in the body when women go through this change can result in saggy, shapeless breasts. Breast augmentation is the perfect option for menopausal women who want a more youthful appearance.
- Weight loss – Often times, when we lose a significant amount of weight, not only does our skin sag and stretch, but our breasts do, too. For some, this can be a real letdown as you’ve just lost all this weight and then have these saggy breasts to contend with. Breast augmentation can help complete your goal in reshaping the “new you.”
If you are considering breast augmentation surgery in Fort Lauderdale, call for a free consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon at Take Shape Plastic Surgery. We can help you execute your dream. Call us today at (954) 585-3800 and get in the best shape of your life!