You know that fountain of youth you’ve been searching for? You can find it here, at Take Shape Plastic Surgery, P.A. A face lift will give you a more youthful facial appearance. When looking to get a face lift in Fort Lauderdale, visit the best plastic surgeon in South Florida, at Take Shape Plastic Surgery, P.A.
Talk to Us About Getting a Face Lift in Fort Lauderdale
A face lift, or rhytidectomy, which literally means wrinkle removal, improves the physical signs of aging in the face and neck – think sagging skin, deep wrinkles, “jowls” on the lower face, and the “turkey neck” – loose skin on the neck. Patients undergo face lifts for various reasons. Here are some questions to ask yourself when considering a face lift:
- Do you avoid looking into a mirror?
- When you look into that mirror, do you look older than you feel?
- Are you looking older or tired?
- Does the way you look negatively impact your self-esteem?
Do you feel that your aging appearance is negatively impacting your career or social life?
There are three kinds of face lifts: traditional, limited incision, or a neck lift, as further explained here:
- A traditional face lift incision – Starts at your temples in the hairline, continues down and around the front of your ears and ends behind your ears in your lower scalp. An incision might be made under your chin to improve the appearance of your neck.
- A limited incision – A shorter incision that begins in your hairline just above your ear, wraps around the front of your ear but does not extend all the way into the lower scalp.
- Neck lift incision – Starts in front of your earlobe and continues around your ear into your lower scalp. A small incision also is made under your chin.
SOURCE: Mayo Clinic
The procedure can be done in a hospital or an outpatient surgical facility, such as Take Shape Surgery Center, LLC. Most patients are back to work or resume their normal activities one week or two after their facelift. Dr. Russell Sassani, who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, performs the surgeries at our fully-equipped, state of the art licensed facility.
Call Take Shape Plastic Surgery, P.A. at (954) 585-3800 for a free consultation and to learn about getting a face lift in Fort Lauderdale.