If you’ve been on the fence about doing something to help with those annoying wrinkles around your eyes and laugh lines that seem to appear out of nowhere, you are not alone. Millions of women today are interested in looking their best but don’t want to look too unnatural or undergo any scary surgery. Then why not get the look you want with minimal downtime at an affordable price and under the care of trusted professionals.
At Take Shape Plastic Surgery, we offer an array of anti-aging, wrinkle-reducing treatments, including Botox and Dysport, in Fort Lauderdale that will leave you positively glowing! Under our professional care, your face will never look “overdone” or “frozen,” which is a common complaint. Our board-certified medical professionals will have you looking younger in no time! We can do wonders with either Botox or Dysport to smooth out the frown lines and wrinkles that can make our skin look less supple as we age.
The truth about Dysport vs. Botox
You’ve seen them advertised time and time again in magazines, print media, and on the TV as easy non-invasive ways to make our wrinkles vanish–for a little while anyway. Dysport and Botox are both types of Botulinum neurotoxin injections used very effectively for decades to treat frown lines and some wrinkles to reveal smoother, more youthful-looking skin. Much has been said and written about the use of both, and while they are equally effective, it’s best to research which product would be the right fit for you. Remember, everyone is different, and results can vary from one person to another.
So, what is your preference, Botox Cosmetic, or Dysport treatments?
- Botox usually takes a little longer to take effect than Dysport. Dysport treatments typically kick in within 1-2 days, whereas Botox may take anywhere from 3 to 5 days.
- Botox typically lasts three to six months, and Dysport has been known to last a bit longer, some patients report as long as six months to a year
- The side effects of both Botox and Dysport are minimal but are equal in the range of side effects that including swelling, numbness, bruising, and temporary drooping of eyelids in some cases.
- Dysport, after extensive research, proved the better product in reducing crow‘s feet then Botox.
- Dysport is about the same price as Botox, but on average, maybe a bit more cost-effective than Botox.
Once you are ready to determine which wrinkle treatment is best suited for you, you’ll want to call Take Shape Plastic Surgery to arrange a consultation with one of our medical professionals. Call us if you’re interested in trying Dysport or Botox or want to find out more about a soft tissue dermal filler like Restylane or Juvederm. The medical professionals at Take Shape Plastic Surgery will be happy to answer all of your questions and offer the best suggestions. Don’t wait a minute longer. You’ll love your Dysport wrinkle treatment because no one will ever suspect a thing. Your friends will think you just got back from vacation! Call our professional team today at (954) 585-3800.