Makeup, facial contouring, exercise and diet can work wonders, but there still options to bring major changes to your appearance. At Take Shape Plastic Surgery, P.A., we specialize in helping people all throughout Fort Lauderdale get the look they’ve desired. If you’re ready to find synergy between how you look and how you feel, it’s time to discover how a facelift in Fort Lauderdale can help. While a facelift is not a magic wand that can fix every problem area you may have, there are countless problems that the right facelift procedure can address. Many of our patients wonder exactly which issues can be remedied by facelifts, some of the most popular problems that facelifts can fix include:
- Loose Skin. This is often the most annoying problem that causes many patients to seek facelifts. A facelift can address sagging skin which often results from age. By tightening the facial skin, a facelift can revive a youthful appearance.
- Deep-Set Wrinkles. Everybody knows about crow’s feet, fine lines and other wrinkles. For some people, facial fillers can fix the issue. But, for most patients, a facelift is the best way to address excessively deep set wrinkles that come in high numbers. A facelift can help remedy deep set wrinkles.
- Droopy Eyes. Are you looking tired no matter how much sleep you get? Under eye bags and drooping eyelids are telltale signs of age, but a facelift can help repair these issues. Our facelifts can restore your more youthful, awakened look.
- Sagging Neck Skin. Gravity’s effects on aging are apparent for many people in the neck region. If you’re plagued with a “turkey neck”, a facelift can help address loose neck or under chin skin. While each patient is different, a facelift may be your best option to address this concern.
- Hollow cheeks. Nobody wants to see hollow cheeks every time they look in the mirror, but treating this issue can seem complex. Some facelift procedures can address hollow cheeks by realigning facial fat and skin to bring fullness back to your facial appearance.
These are just some of the issues that a facelift in Fort Lauderdale may be able to address. At Take Shape Plastic Surgery, P.A., our facelifts are designed to help men and women alike enjoy a considerable reduction in their signs of aging. Cosmetic surgery in Fort Lauderdale can bring wonderful transformations that restore a youthful appearance. You can discover your personalized facelift solutions by calling (954) 585 – 3800 to schedule your consultation.